Hi everyone and happy Halloween! I’ve been celebrating all through September, but now we’re finally in October. So I thought it would be a great time to start a giveaway!
It’s just a quick and simple giveaway. The winners are chosen at random, entry only requires an email address, and there are 5 chances to win!
This giveaway features my first expansion pack pattern! I’ve gotten many requests for more doll clothes, so this pack includes fun clothing, hair, and other details to make a set of classic monsters! Included is a vampire, zombie, werewolf, skeleton, and swamp mermaid with snake hair. It doesn’t include the base doll template, so you’ll need to use it with either my Chibi Human Plush doll sewing pattern or the human pieces from the Merpeople Plush Doll sewing pattern. But the clothes will also fit my Anthro Woodland Witches, the Standing Animal Plush, the Centaur Plush Doll, and even the Bat & Cat Girl from last week!
The pattern will launch when the giveaway ends, but if you win you’ll get a free copy! But if not the pattern and the rest of my store will still go on a huge Halloween sale!
UP FOR GRABS:
For this giveaway, you have 5 chances to win! Five different winners will be selected:
- First place will get a free copy of my new Monster Doll Expansion Pack, as well as 5 different patterns or embroidery files from my shop (pattern bundles not included — everything through this link qualifies)
- Second place will get a free copy of my new Monster Doll Expansion Pack, as well as 4 different patterns or embroidery files from my shop (pattern bundles not included — everything through this link qualifies)
- Third place will get a free copy of my new Monster Doll Expansion Pack, as well as 3 different patterns or embroidery files from my shop (pattern bundles not included — everything through this link qualifies)
- Fourth place will get a free copy of my new Monster Doll Expansion Pack, as well as 2 different patterns or embroidery files from my shop (pattern bundles not included — everything through this link qualifies)
- Fifth place will get a free copy of my new Monster Doll Expansion Pack, as well as 1 pattern or embroidery file from my shop (pattern bundles not included — everything through this link qualifies)
Fill out the form at the bottom of this post and submit! 😀
The giveaway will be active from Thursday, October 10th, 2019 through 11:59pm EDT on Wednesday, October 16th, 2019. The winners contacted between 9am and 10am EDT on Thursday, October 17th, 2019.
CLAIMING YOUR PRIZE:
- The winning entrants will be chosen at random from the list of submissions.
- The winning entrants will be contacted via email about their win (so keep an eye on your email!).
- The winner will then get to choose which pattern(s) or embroidery they’d like for their prize.
- I’ll respond back to the winner (via email) with their selected patterns.
- As a winner, I’ll announce your name and website (if applicable) on this page, so every entrant knows who the final winners were.
- International entrants are more than welcome to enter!
- Only one entry per person please; duplicate entries will not be counted.
- By entering in this contest, you agree to these rules 🙂
- No purchase is necessary for this giveaway
Good luck to everyone who enters! Don’t forget to check back on the 17th to see if you’ve won and learn more about the sale!
The contest is now over! All of the winners have been contacted so check your email! 😀 They’ll be announced in the next post (around 10am EDT, October 17th 2019)
30 thoughts on “Halloween Pattern Giveaway! CLOSED”
This is so generous of you! Thank you for this giveaway! The winners will be so happy 😀
So excited for this opportunity!
THE BEST!! Thank you love!! 😘😘😘😘
Keep hooking (crocheting….not favors) xoxo Melissa
When I tried to enter, it said the link I tried to follow had expired. I’m scared to keep trying in case it does multiple entries. Is there any way for you to check if it’s working?
Oh no :/ I’m sorry it did that! If you try again at least I’ll know why there are duplicates 🙂 Sometimes a different browser or clearing your cache helps. But regardless, I can put you in manually using the email linked to this comment if you want ♥
If you wouldn’t mind, I’d be very grateful if you entered me manually! This is email is what I was trying to use to enter. I really appreciate your help!
me inscrevi 2 vezes porquê fiquei com medo de a primeira inscrição não ter sido confirmada.
Me desculpe mas por favor gostaria de saber se vc recebeu minha inscrição.
Olá! Recebi sua inscrição 🙂 Tudo correu bem. Obrigado pela sua submissão!
Good luck eveeyone. Choly, you’re the best xxx what a great giveaway
How exciting! A wonderful way to celebrate Halloween! 🙂
I also got the link expired message the first time I tried to enter. I’ll try again, so if there are duplicates. . . that’s why. 😉
Update: It seemed to work the second time! Looks like after clicking through from the WordPress reader, it doesn’t work. . . but after refreshing the page, it did. 🙂
I collect skeletons and skulls of all forms and sew, just saying; (<—-A sentence I'd never thought would come out of my mouth and my mom probably still wishes it didn't,)
I love your patterns
yeay ! a special halloweenie contest ! I’m in ! thank you for your nice work, the beautyfull pattern you offer and all the rest !
This. Is. AMAZING! Thank you for the giveaway! 💜💜
Amazing competition 💕💕💕
You are so talented. It is so amazing of you to have this give away. I love all of your patterns : )
I’m so excited! The reveal is on my birthday I can’t wait!
Hi, i was looking through the giveaway patterns and I know that bundles are not up for grabs but I did notice that we can’t get the single patterns for the Hogwarts mascots. I was just curious about it. I’m in no way complaining. I LOVE YOUR PATTERNS!!!!!! They are awesome!!!
The single patterns are available 😀 If you search for Lion, Snake, Badger, etc. they should be there ♥
There’s a lot to get through though so I completely understand if you didn’t see them.
I love all the patterns you create! And the tips are extremely helpful! (I tried entering and it said the link expired. )
Thank you so much! So sorry the link didn’t work for you :/ Some have said refreshing the page helped, but regardless I can enter you in manually 🙂
Gosto muito de seu trabalho e também você é muito generosa obrigada
vou amar se ganhar os padrões ❤
So fun! Thank you for the opportunity to win.
Is this the entry?
I think this is how I enter? I’m sorta new to all this. But good luck to all!
Thank you for the chance!
Oh WOW, I love your patterns, but because I make for Children in Need, I rely on the freebies as I haven’t the resources to pay for both patterns and fabric, so far I have made for around 30 kids this year, the latest was the scarf which toddlers love.
Thank you so much.
Wow, that’s wonderful! I’m so glad my patterns have been helpful ♥ Thank you for taking the time to share your story!