For those of you into Spoonflower, I thought I might share this newest update with you! I’m going back and revisiting some of my older patterns to give them the cut & sew treatment 🙂
If you’re not familiar with Spoonflower, it’s a great service with offices in North Carolina and Berlin. They custom print on all kinds of fabric. It’s a fantastic resource for making stuffed animals too because you can print your pattern pieces right on the fabric. And it’s amazing for beginners because you don’t have to learn about how to buy supplies and fabric or how to transfer markings.
The new additions are:
• More bat plush designs, which I’ve added kimono patterns to.
• The cube puppy plush, which now has 4 different dog breeds like a pug & corgi.
• The Unicorn Kitty pillow plush, which is shrunk down to fit ¼ yd. so it’s more classic plush sized.
• The owl plush, specifically the heart faced one. These have feathers printed into the bodies which is so fun!
• And I transformed my Eeveelution blob plush into classic cats like a tabby and calico.
You can buy them one fat quarter at a time, or buy a whole yard for all 4 of the colors in the collection. The instructions are just slightly different to accommodate the new fabric. You can find all of my cut & sew designs on my Spoonflower page, or a dedicated page here on my site for easier previewing 😀
I hope you guys enjoy them!