Congrats once again to all of the awesome winners announced yesterday for the contest! I wanted to do one more promotion for the whole MCC Send-off thing to help out the people that said they’d be too busy to participate in the contest, or maybe didn’t feel like they had the skills for it 🙂 I thought it seemed a nice way to finally send off the Monthly Crafting Challenge since it’ll give everyone an equal chance to fill in the last few gaps in their pattern collection ♥
It’s just a simple random giveaway with a pattern prize!
UP FOR GRABS:
For this giveaway, you have 5 chances to win! Five different winners will be selected:
- First place will be able to choose 5 different patterns from my shop (any price; pattern collections not included)
- Second place will be able to choose 4 different patterns from my shop (any price; pattern collections not included)
- Third place will be able to choose 3 different patterns from my shop (any price; pattern collections not included)
- Fourth place will be able to choose 2 different patterns from my shop (any price; pattern collections not included)
- And lastly, fifth place will be able to choose 1 pattern from my shop (any price; pattern collections not included)
Fill out the form at the bottom of this post and submit! 😀
The giveaway will be active from Tuesday, March 7th and the winners will be contacted at 9pm EST on Monday, March 13th
CLAIMING YOUR PRIZE:
- The winning entrants will be chosen at random from the list of submissions.
- The winning entrants will be contacted via email about their win (so keep an eye on your email!).
- The winner will then get to choose which pattern(s) they’d like for their prize.
- I’ll respond back to the winner (via email) with their selected patterns.
- As a winner, I’ll announce your name and website (if applicable) on this page, so every entrant knows who the final winners were.
- International entrants are more than welcome to enter!
- By entering in this contest, you agree to these rules 🙂
- No purchase is necessary for this giveaway
Thanks to everyone that entered! Submissions are now closed 🙂
You can find who won here: http://cholyknight.com/2017/03/14/mcc-send-off-giveaway-winners/
10 thoughts on “MCC Send-off Giveaway!”
<3 so nice of you to do this, thank you *I hope I have some luck*
Thank you so much for another opportunity! I love your designs so much, they’re so adorable!! I, like those you mentioned, haven’t had any free time to create anything because I’m in school and working full time.
Thank you 🙂
Choly, you are always so generous with your patterns and quick to help out when people have questions and even kinder to take the time to create aids for us newbies. I am extremely grateful to have had the chance to participate in such a fun new skill and hobby. I have learned so much from you and look forward to your next challenges! Even if I don’t win any patterns, I’m still filling in my gaps because your patterns are worth every penny and it’s the least I can do for all you’ve taught me along the way! All the best to you and until the next challenge!
This is so sweet of you to do after such a huge giveaway already! It was great to see all the winners of your challenge.Congratulations again to the winners and runners up! Your patterns are so adorable and fun to make and win or not on this giveaway, I’m still going to be collecting your amazing patterns as I can!
You are so amazing!! Your are so generous and thoughtful. I really can’t say enough how much happier you make this world. I will be eagerly watching for any patterns you put out so I can add them to my collection. 🙂
Thank you so much for this opportunity! I unfortunately was at school where I lack sewing supplies, and I was so sad that I could not participate in the contest. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! 😀
Hooray! This is great Choly! You are very generous! More blessings for you!!! ❤❤❤
Thank you for the opportunity!!
So excited to see who won
I hope I can win! Your patterns are amazing!! Always make for good gifts for my friends 🙂