Thanks to all of you I now have over 1,000 followers on my website here! In honor of this, I’m holding another giveaway!
The prize for this giveaway is one of my original hat creations, this adorable and fluffy little bat x3 It features cute little ears, a professional satin stitched face, and two long wings that come down the sides. It’s made from polar fleece which is perfectly machine washable, but also air dries quickly if you want to avoid machine drying it and keep it looking new as long as possible. It’s pretty much a one-size-fits-all for adults, as it fits heads between 22”-25” in circumference because it stretches so nicely.
BUT WAIT, THERE’S MORE!
For this giveaway, I thought I’d try something new. While the randomly chosen winner will get the bat hat, everyone else will also get a prize! I’ve been working hard all month making some more hats and hoodies (like the bat hat here) from the last of my fleece yardage and they’ll be done just in time for the holiday season (stay tuned for an update about that in about a week) 😀 Once the winner of the giveaway reaches me, everyone will be mailed a coupon code to my Etsy store so you’re free to buy a hat at a discount if you didn’t win! ^-^
The fun part is, the coupon code is a mystery that you choose >w< When you sign up for the giveaway below, you’ll be asked to pick what’s behind door number 1, 2, or 3, and depending on what you choose you might receive a coupon for a certain percentage off your total purchase, a certain dollar amount off, or maybe a free gift with purchase – that kind of thing!
Thank you all again for signing up for email updates and getting me to over 1,000 followers! And good luck to all of you that are entering 😀 I hope the winner loves their new hat!
Here are all the details you’ll need to know when entering:
• The giveaway will be active from Monday, November 18th and the winner will be chosen at 10pm EST on Monday, November 25th
• To enter, simply fill out the form found at the bottom of this post
• The winning entrant will be chosen at random from the list of completed forms
• The winning entrant will be contacted via email about their win (so keep an eye on your emails for messages from email@example.com!)
• The winner will have 48 hours to respond to their winning notification before another winner is chosen
• As a winner, you will be expected to divulge your address (or PO Box) to me so the prize can be shipped to you
• As a winner, your name or pseudonym (and website, if given) will be announced on this website as the winner of the prize, so every entrant knows who was the final winner
• By submitting this form, you agree that you’re totally fine with me emailing you a coupon to my store (just this one time, I’m not a spammer!)
• The prize will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail — domestic takes 2-3 business days while international takes 6-10
• International entrants are more than welcome to enter
• To all international entrants: note that you may be required to pick up your package at your local post office or pay customs fees. These rules differ for every country so unfortunately I can’t be held responsible for any extra charges you might be asked to pay.
• By entering in this contest, you agree to these rules 🙂
Edit! 11/25: The giveaway is now over, thank you everyone for entering!
The winner has been contacted as of 10pm tonight, and I’ll make a post about the winner and send out the coupons to everyone else as soon as the chosen person confirms their address 😀
9 thoughts on “Bat Hat Giveaway!”
Thanks for the awesome giveaway and congrats on 1k! 😀
Y U NO ADD FREEBIES
ERMERGERD! Maybe you missed my first response or the last update I did, but I’m going to have to cut back to posting a freebie once a month or so while I catch up on some other work until next year XD
But I’ve got over 50 projects to choose from already! Is your need for free stuff insatiable?! XD
ONE CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH FREE STUFF. I WANT FREE COOKIES!
…please? 😀 I would really like The Chewy for dinner XB. We’re adults, right? We can decide to have dinner cookies?
I find it appropriate that my first comment on your website would mention A) food and B) the Chewy specifically.
amazing product — I may have to go on over to the Etsy Store and do some shopping before the drawing
Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy all the new items I’m about to post next week too ^-^
i must have that hat!