I mentioned in the past few months that my cotton stash has gone down quite significantly 😀 Especially the big pieces – which leaves lots of little scraps leftover. That’s part of the reason why I came up with today’s project. I wanted to revisit the look of the pleated clutch I made a year or so back while still incorporating the scrappy look that my cotton stash is leaning towards.
I made these pouches super-stabilized with some Pellon SF101 interfacing so they’d stand up on their own. I also added contrast corner patches to make the finished product look a bit more put-together. All in all, they were a lot of fun to make ^-^ I wish I could make more in loads more colors.