Almost a year ago everyone was excited about The Mandalorian, and of course the adorable green space baby that came along with it! I didn’t have a chance to make a pattern for it then (though TeacupLion made a great one). But I still got so many requests for it I had to give it another try this year — just in time so you can have a plush child to cuddle during season 2!
The pattern features a tiny chibi body, very similar to my Witch Kitty from a few years ago. It has expressive eyes, a mischievous smile, and of course big ears! It also shows you how to make a removable robe.
As always, the pattern comes with applique templates to make the face in case you’re sewing by regular machine or by hand, but there are free embroidery files as well if you have an embroidery machine. The face fits into a 4″ x 4″ hoop if it sits diagonally, and a 5″ x 5″ hoop if it sits upright.
Also as usual, you’re free to sell items you’ve sewn using my pattern. A credit back to me to show appreciation would be all I ask for in return. But as you might already know, Disney is very strict about people selling fanart, so please do be careful out there in craft-seller land ❤ Which brings me to my next announcement — the plush giveaway!
Since I’m not selling these little babies, I’m offering the darker green child for a random winner! (My husband quickly snatched up the light green one lol!)
Fill out the form at the bottom of this post and submit! 😀
The giveaway will be active from Friday, October 9th, 2020 through 11:59pm EDT on Monday, October 12th, 2019. The winner will be contacted between 9am and 10am EDT on Tuesday, October 13th.
CLAIMING YOUR PRIZE:
- The winning entrants will be chosen at random from the list of submissions.
- The winning entrants will be contacted via email about their win (so keep an eye on your email!).
- As a winner, I’ll announce your name and website (if applicable) on this page, so every entrant knows who the final winner was.
- International entrants are more than welcome to enter!
- When I contact you about winning, you’ll need to provide me (privately) with your address or PO Box to receive the item.
- The prize will be shipped out in about 2 business days with tracking.
- Only one entry per person please; duplicate entries will not be counted.
- By entering in this contest, you agree to these rules 🙂
- No purchase is necessary for this giveaway
Good luck to everyone who enters! Don’t forget to check back on the 13th to see if you’ve won!
Congratulations to Eunice who is the winner of the giveaway! Thank you to everyone that entered!